Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Everything You Want to Know about Bexarotene and Alzheimer's


Everything You Want to Know about Bexarotene and Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's Reading Room

1. Cancer Drug (Bexarotene) Erases Alzheimer's Symptoms in Days

Neuroscientists at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine have made a dramatic breakthrough in their efforts to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease. 
The drug in question, Bexarotene has been approved for the treatment of cancer by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for more than a decade.
Read More




2. Cancer Drug (Bexarotene) Erases Alzheimer's, Video Explanation

Neuroscientists at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine have made a dramatic breakthrough in their efforts to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease. This video contains a clear, concise explanation of the research.
Read More


3. How Much Does Bexarotene Cost, Will Alzheimer's Patients Buy it Off Label?

Do you know where I can buy Bexarotene? Do you know a doctor that would prescribe Bexarotene off-label for my mother? Are you going to buy Bexarotene for Dotty?
Read More

4. Is Bexarotene A Magical Cure for Alzheimer's, or a Magic Eraser?

I will admit, I am tempted to buy Bexarotene off-label for my mother, Dotty. I mean what is the risk? She is almost 96 years old, and in an advanced stage of Alzheimer's. 
On the other hand, I must ask myself, what are the consequences if I harm or kill her? Those consequences aside, would I be able to live with myself if I harmed her?
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment