I often marvel at the strong attachment Alzheimer's caregivers have with each other. They start to stick to each other like glue. This stickiness is a result of the strong aroma that each Alzheimer's caregiver emits.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's caregivers change. We change as we come to understand the importance of our mission. We grow emotionally, and we evolve.
I believe Alzheimer's caregiver receive a call. The reason behind the call is often elusive, hard to understand, and difficult to discover.
Why me? Why Alzheimer's?
Regardless, the majority of us answer the call. We are the ONE.
- Why Do Alzheimer's Caregivers Torture Themselves?
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's and the Importance of Thinking Positive
- Frightened, Bewildered, Apprehensive, Anxious, Angry