Thursday, October 25, 2012

I No Longer Dread The Future



Alzheimer's World made it possible for me to laugh again.

I received the following email from our reader Larry Greene.

Alzheimer's World, I No Longer Dread The Future
I don't mind telling you again, your concept of Alzheimer's World changed my life in caring for my sweet Barbara.

We're 69 and I used to think, 'this is only going to get worse'.

I began trying your Alzheimer's World technique about a year ago with immediate results.

Alzheimer's World is like a second home where the more you go there, the better you know the house, the neighborhood, the town.

Alzheimer's World made it possible for me to laugh again.

I don't feel guilty about the time I spend in Larry's World.

I no longer dread the future.

Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment