Friday, November 9, 2012

Ask Dr. Murali Doraiswamy A Question


Here is the opportunity to ask Dr. Murali Doraiswamy, one of the world's top experts, a question about Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or memory loss - right now.

By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room


Dr. Murali Doraiswamy is one of my favorites. I benefited greatly from his book, and I recommend it to all Alzheimer's caregivers. I used the book so often that I wore it out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312538715/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0312538715&linkCode=as2&tag=alzreadingroom-20
The Alzheimer's Action Plan: What You Need to Know--and What You Can Do--about Memory Problems, from Prevention to Early Intervention and Care


Go here to ask your question - New York Times Ask An Expert

Dr. Doraiswamy is now answering question over on the New York Times website.

No comments:

Post a Comment