Saturday, November 24, 2012

Super Brain on PBS


Harvard neuroscientist Rudy Tanzi explains how to harness the brain's hidden potential and retain mental acuity as one ages. He's introduced by Dr. Deepak Chopra.


Super Brain With Dr. Rudy Tanzi
Rudy Tanzi
I am really excited about this program.

Super Brain With Dr. Rudy Tanzi, will be airing nationally for the first time on Saturday, on PBS 

I want to encourage every reader to find the time to watch this show. I guarantee you it will be fascinating.

To find out when the show airs in your area, go to PBS, click TV Schedule, and then search the term - Super Brain. 

I first wrote about Rudy back in 2008. And many times since then - Alzheimer's Disease -- A Sudden Flash of Genius Rudy Tanzi.

 I continue to believe that Rudy might be the one we are all waiting for. The one who brings to the world a treatment that works effectively against Alzheimer's disease.

Rudy along with Deepak Chopra also authored a new book, Super Brain.

Super Brain: Unleashing the Explosive Power of Your Mind to Maximize 
Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being

I want to encourage you to consider obtaining this book. It is available in print and as an E book.
In contrast to the “baseline brain” that fulfills the tasks of everyday life, Chopra and Tanzi propose that, through a person’s increased self-awareness and conscious intention, the brain can be taught to reach far beyond its present limitations.
I have written here many times about how I re-wired my own brain to become an effective Alzheimer's caregiver. This, of course, was part of the process that lead me to Alzheimer's World.

You can do it too.

Related content. 


No comments:

Post a Comment