"I noticed a drainage ditch and something just told me to stop, pull over and look in that drainage ditch. And I started walking the drainage ditch and I found her," Magee said.
Read about the hero cop here -- http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/2012/12/hero-cop-saves-woman-with-dementia-who.html
- Alzheimer's and Wandering
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to do
- Tips to Prevent Wandering
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia