Bria said she placed a camera in her mother's room, which ran 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
"I got the camera because I suspected things were going on," she said. "I visited my mother four to five times a week and I saw cuts on her legs and shins and sores on her arms. I turned the video over to police."
Jump to continue reading
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's What's the Use
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- How to Get an Alzheimer's Patient to Eat More Food
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients