Monday, March 18, 2013

Cure Alzheimer's Fund and Us



I don't know about you, but I don't want to wait around until 2025 for an effective treatment for Alzheimer's. How about in the next five years?

Cure Alzheimer's Fund and Us
Yesterday I met with Rudy Tanzi and Tim Armour. Today I met with the Founders of the Cure Alzheimer's Fund.

Rudy Tanzi  is a top notch neuroscientist and the most knowledgable person in the world on Alzheimer's research.

I know there is a tendency to think or believe that scientists don't know they are doing in the effort to find an effective treatment for Alzheimer's - nothing can be further from the truth. There are a large number of the world's most talented scientists working on potential treatments for Alzheimer's disease.

These are talented men and women that are being constrained by the lack of funding that is currently being invested in Alzheimer's research.

Did you know that 100 percent of every donation given to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund goes into laboratory research? I'll  get back to that in a minute.


Continued Reading on the ARR

No comments:

Post a Comment