Doctors in the United Kingdom are using iPads equipped with a specially designed application to help diagnose the early signs of dementia.
The software, CANTABmobile, is based heavily on neuropsychological tests undertaken at the University of Cambridge, and ultimately aims to significantly reduce the average three years taken for dementia patients to receive a diagnosis.
Read more -- Doctors In The UK Are Using iPads To Diagnose Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Two Circles Trying to Intersect
- Alzheimer’s World, The First Engagement and Connection