Norma Leake called for an ambulance after her husband Raymond, who lives with Alzheimer's disease, fell in the shower and damaged his shoulder.
- Raymond Leake, 82, who suffers from Alzheimer's, fell in the shower
- Was left for three hours in the ambulance bay of University Hospital Wales
- Mr Leake's family, from Penarth, were outraged after the incident
- His son Andrew, 57, from Chester, called the incident 'unbelievable'
- Hospital said their patient flow and emergency calls were unusually high